Monday 22 July 2013

Zoo and Haggard

Okay! So today was so sooooo tiring. There was alot of fun when we all went to the seal show. Everyone got drenched and I soaked! Some of my friends even have wet soaking hairs. [OMG] It was really painful to walk at the end bits of the trail but it was fun though. When we all went back to school, inside the bus, everyone was taking a nap. 80% of the class were. Including me. I think I started with the sleeping part. Idk. It was so funny. Petrina talked while she sleeps and Trisha looked very "peaceful" and I........ well....... I looked tortured. [LOL]

HoneyDew's phone got confiscated today!!!! HAHAHAHAHA *cough*
She also wants to be near the Bella's group.

andddd.... Anusha injured her knee.

Song listening while blogging : The Fear by Lily Allen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment